You are here
We are seeking a
NURSE PRACTITIONER (RN-EC)
Full time, Temporary (3 month contract with possibility to extend)
The Centre de santé communautaire CHIGAMIK Community Health Centre is a nonprofit organization that is committed to providing bilingual and culturally-sensitive primary health care, illness prevention and health promotion.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this position is part of the Centre’s interprofessional clinical team. The individual will work within a collaborative model of practice, providing primary care services to individuals and families, emphasizing a holistic approach to chronic disease management, health promotion, disease prevention, support and treatment. The successful candidate will have a firm understanding and commitment to the principals and values of community health centre.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing or equivalent from an accredited university
- Nurse Practitioner certification through an accredited institution
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse in the Extended Class
- Excellent assessment, diagnosis, treatment and health education, counseling skills
- Proficiency with an Electronic Medical Records system and other common computer software.
- 5+ years
How to Apply
Please forward your cover letter, resume and references by 4:00 pm, Thursday, December 20, 2018 to:
CSC CHIGAMIK CHC, Unit 10 Midland ON L4R 0B7
The Centre de santé communautaire CHIGAMIK Community Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those receiving an interview will be contacted.