You are here
We are seeking a
As a designated role; preference will be given to a Francophone or Indigenous person
Full time permanent
Salary: $37,400 - $43,900
A shared sense of purpose. Chigamik Community Health Centre is committed to providing bilingual and culturally-sensitive primary health care, illness prevention and health promotion.
Provide reception and clerical support for a large team of staff and multiple programs of Chigamik Community Health Centre. The Medical Secretary is responsible for establishing priorities for the operations of the clinic and providing a welcoming and inclusive first point of contact. Although evenings and occasional weekends will be required, we encourage our staff to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Medical Office Administration diploma or equivalent education/experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a community based medical setting
- Strong proficiency in the use of computer technology in particular an electronic medical record system
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience working with populations who are marginalized, and may have experienced issues of substance use, homelessness and who may have difficulty accessing primary health care
How to Apply
Send us your cover letter, resume and references by 12:00 noon Tuesday August 21st, 2018 to:
CSC CHIGAMIK CHC, Unit 10 Midland ON L4R 0B7
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CAN BE VIEWED ON THE CAREERS SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE
CHIGAMIK Community Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer who seeks qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion. While all qualified candidates are invited to apply, we particularly welcome applications from women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and LGBTQ+ persons. For this particular role, priority will be given to those who self-identify as Francophone, First Nations, Métis and Inuit. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact the Office Manager at 705-527-4154 ext. 200 to communicate accommodation needs. We thank all applicants, however, only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
CSC CHIGAMIK CHC encourages a scent-free environment. Employees, students, volunteers, and visitors are asked to refrain from wearing fragrances and other scented personal care products while at the centre.