You are here
Manager of Consumption Treatment Services
MANAGER OF CONSUMPTION TREATMENT SERVICES
One of a network of over 75 provincial community health centres, the NorWest Community Health Centres is a community based, non-profit organization funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the North West Local Health Integration Network, emphasizing access to primary health care and prevention programs and services. This is a contract position until March 31, 2020 and renewed based on available funding.
The primary focus of this new position is to provide leadership and support for the work of Consumption Treatment Services Team. The Manager responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality primary care services in keeping with the principles of client centered collaborative care.
The Manager of Consumption Treatment Services provides direct supervision for the Consumption Treatment Services staff team, currently comprised of RN’s, Harm Reduction Outreach Workers and Harm Reduction Support Workers.
- Current Ontario Registration as a Regulated Health Professional in a primary care discipline.
- Masters degree in a health care discipline or additional relevant training is preferred.
- Three to five year’s management experience.
- Broad knowledge in the areas of harm reduction, addictions, the social determinants of health and health promotion.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities within an interdisciplinary team model of care.
- Knowledge and experience in addictions and mental health.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in change management.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a client-centred approach.
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally.
- Experience in working effectively with culturally and economically diverse populations.
- Proficiency in the use of a personal computer and software programs including Microsoft Office, email and internet. Experience with electronic health records systems.
How to Apply
Please Specify Job Title in Email Subject Line
The deadline for applicants is Friday, April 26, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three work reference contacts to:
NWCHC’s is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.