You are here
Belleville and Quinte West Community Health Centre
is seeking a full time
Belleville & Quinte West Community Health Centre (BQWCHC) is a community-based primary health care organization that provides community-focused health promotion, illness prevention and comprehensive primary health care services. We work from a health equity perspective, prioritizing people and communities who face systemic barriers to accessing services and healthcare. The Centre has a vision for a healthier community where all people have access to quality care and services delivered with respect.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Director, Senior Management Team and Board of Directors. This includes but is not limited to: corporate document management, staff orientation, taking minutes and tracking and flagging carry forward items, planning and logistics for staff and Board meetings and other organizational events, website maintenance, preparation of briefing materials and promotional materials as required, research as required, managing calendars and correspondence for the Executive Director and management team. The EA also assists the Director of Corporate Services with day-to-day facilities management.
A copy of the detailed job description is available on request.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced senior administrative assistant with
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience
- Two or more years senior administrative assistant experience with evidence of progressive responsibilities; preferably in a community-based health setting
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to work independently in a complex fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications
- Experience maintaining websites
- Facility management experience an asset
- Support for the mission and values of BQWCHC
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity please forward your resume and cover letter electronically to email@example.com by March 25, 2019 at 4 p.m. Within the subject line of your email, please indicate the position title for which you are applying. BQWCHC is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-962-0000 x 203. We sincerely thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.