Enrolment & Business Desk Associate/Analyst, SHIIP
Title: Enrolment & Business Desk Associate/Analyst, SHIIP
Shared reporting to: Senior Manager, Enabling Technologies, Ontario Health East
Position Type: Full-time, Contract (37.5 hours/week)
Location: Remote / Ontario Health East Offices – Belleville, Ontario
Term: Immediately – March 31, 2023 (with the possibility of renewal)
Salary: $51,324 - $60,391
Working in a seconded position with Ontario Health East, the Enrolment and Business Desk Associate/Analyst will oversee a range of concurrent activities to support the advancement of the Shared Health Integrated Information Portal (SHIIP) program as well as additional digital health priorities requiring access. This position will be responsible for planning, day to day management and administration of SHIIP’s enrolment and registration program. A coordinated, consistent, and responsive experience to SHIIP end-users will be a key value of this position.
- Provide SHIIP User account management, including: User Account Creation, User Privileges Modification, and User Termination/off boarding to revoke access privileges
- Educate local sites regarding SHIIP enrolment and registration requirements
- Ensure privacy training is completed by end users and ensure yearly attestation
- Support site leads and local registration authority with completion of privacy and security assessments
- Provide customer service focused, support for individuals and organizations requiring SHIIP assistance (implementation, privacy, and technical triage). Act as a first line of contact, triage/escalation point for end users Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required project standards, methods and procedures
- Ensure streamlined enrollment and registration of interested users by providing ongoing support and guidance to complete registration and enrollment activities
Data Management and Analysis
- Receive, review and verify completeness of requests for SHIIP access from local sites
- Maintain information regarding SHIIP use and make available in an electronic format
- Periodically assess user activity for follow up to confirm user status
- Produce ad hoc reports to support program planning
- Provide root cause analysis and service improvement solutions
- Support Identity Access Management (IAM) model with provincial SHIIP stakeholders including eHealth Ontario and other Ontario Health Teams
- Implementation of enrolment processes that align with other digital health priorities (i.e. – eReferral, South East Data Centre, etc.
- Support privacy in various domains related to most responsible person (i.e. - access and corrections, inquires)
- Support the Privacy Officer for the SHIIP Health Information Network Provider (HINP) in monitoring operational compliance of SHIIP Participants with privacy obligations
- Contribute to the development of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) and Threat Risk Assessments (TRAs) for SHIIP enhancement initiatives
- Complies with all relevant legislation and KCHC policies, including privacy laws
- Supports consistent application and development of KCHC policies and procedures
- Supports KCHC’s student and volunteer placement programs
- Promotes awareness of and participation in KCHC activities
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and quality improvement
- On occasion, perform other temporary duties as required.
Basic Education and Experience Requirements
- Post-secondary degree in business administration, finance, health administration (or a relevant field) or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience participating in eHealth strategy and implementation planning initiatives
- Experience with projects that span multiple organizations
- Exposure and education in Project Management
- Previous experience with enabling technologies in Ontario an asset
- Experience within an Ontario Health East (formerly LHIN) organization an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge of the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA)
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and ensure accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, work effectively and meet competing deadlines
- Data analysis, including root cause analysis, and service improvement oriented
- Customer service focused in a first line of contact for users gaining access into the tool
- Knowledge of technologies employed in primary healthcare an asset
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), including excellent active listening and interpersonal skills. French language is an asset
- Able to work effectively with a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
Organizational Competencies: Accountability, Client Focus, Collaboration, Continuous Learning
Position Competencies: Attention to Detail, Communications, Data Collection & Analysis, Knowledge/Professional/Technical Expertise, Problem Solving, Time Management
- Current and satisfactory Criminal and Vulnerable Persons Check
- Proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption
- Ability to travel to Ontario Health East locations as appropriate
- Valid Driver’s Licence, Driver’s Abstract and proof of vehicle liability insurance as this is a requirement under KCHC’s insurance provider (HIROC)
- This position requires evening work and occasional work on weekends
How to Apply
- Please include a cover letter clearly outlining how your skills and experiences correspond with the specific job qualifications along with your resume.
- Save all documents as a single PDF file using your own name (Last, First).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference “2021-78-KCHC” in the subject line.
- Applications must be submitted to Human Resources by December 8, 2021.
As a registered professional, to abide by and be accountable to the ethics and standards set out by the relevant regulatory body of the profession.
All KCHC staff have a duty to understand and follow KCHC policies, uphold high ethical and professional standards, and maintain confidentiality and privacy, using tact and good judgment in all dealings with other staff and clients.
KCHC is an equal opportunity employer, respecting and embracing the needs and diversity of our employees. If you require an accommodation to fully participate in the hiring process, please notify Human Resources.
KCHC is a proud Living Wage employer!
Kingston Community Health Centres, 263 Weller Ave. Kingston ON, K7K 2V4