You are here
Quest Community Health Centre
Wants you to join our Board!
Are you passionate about your community?
Are you looking to share or gain valuable experience as part of an innovative organization?
Quest Community Health Centre (CHC) is a not-for-profit community governed organization funded by the Local Health Integration Network (LHIN). Quest CHC provides primary health care services to individuals experiencing social, economic and cultural barriers while promoting wellness, community and social justice. As one of more than 75 Community Health Centres across the province, we provide a holistic, interdisciplinary approach to primary health care, health promotion and community development.
Our Board Members:
- Live or work in Niagara Region, and in particular the City of St. Catharines
- Have an understanding of the diverse communities and neighbourhoods within the Region and / or have lived experiences related to our targeted populations
- Bring specific skills and expertise that contribute to good governance through prior experience on a Board of Directors or on a Committee
- Understand the needs of our clients and our community as well as Ontario's evolving health system
- Commit time for monthly Board meetings, Committee meetings, planning sessions and special events
- Work well in a team environment
The Board is in particular need of candidates who have experience in Finance / Accounting (CPA) as well as those who have experience in mental health & addictions, human resources, and business.
You’ll make a difference, we guarantee it!