You are here
Bilingual Executive Assistant
Bilingual Executive Assistant - Office of the Executive Director (Full-time)
You have strong writing skills in both official languages that equip you to draft letters, briefing notes, presentation decks and content appropriate for social media. Your strong interpersonal skills allow you to work effectively in a diverse environment; and your 3 - 5 year of providing senior administrative support preferably in a community health organization or non-profit environment, along with your post secondary degree or diploma in office administration or a related program allow you to support the office of the Executive Director at CCHC to:
- Act as the main point of contact for the Executive Director’s office and maintain the Executive Director’s calendar including scheduling appointments/ meetings and ensuring relevant material is provided for each, in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with Program Directors in the preparation of drafts of funding proposals for Executive Director’s approval.
- Support the key administrative activities of the Board of Directors including coordinating meetings, recording and transcribing minutes, handling confidential files and maintaining Board information and policy manuals
- Organize / participate in projects and events, ensuring appropriate research, documentation and end-to-end logistics as appropriate.
If this role interests you and you are also proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and comfortable with new and evolving technology and processes, then we want to hear from you.
In addition to our salary range of $23.215/hour to $27.969/hour, we offer an excellent benefits package including Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP).
How to Apply
Submit your letter of interest along with your résumé on or before September 13 2018 by 11:59pm to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following:
- The subject line of your email should read “Bilingual Executive Assistant”
- The file name for your resume should read:“ (last name)_(first name)_ Resume
- The file name for your cover letter should read: “ (last name)_(first name)_ Cover Letter
We thank all applicants but regret that we can only contact those who will be moving to the next step of the selection process.
Candidates with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the assessment process should contact us at email@example.com so arrangements can be made. CCHC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce and as such all applicants are welcome.