You are here
Risk Management Professional Learning Event
The Alliance for Healthier Communities is pleased to announce the 1st virtual Risk Management Personal Learning Event scheduled for late January 2021. The event will be over the course of a week, starting on Monday, January 25th for five consecutive days starting at 9:00 am EST. Each segment will be 60 minutes featuring a speaker (or speakers), followed by an optional 30 minutes-long virtual networking.
Based on a survey completed in October 2020, the top 3 areas of risk participants want to learn more about are: Regulatory/Compliance, Information Technology/Information Management, and Human Resources.
Here is a glimpse of who you can expect to speak at the event:
- Rosario Cartagena, Chief Privacy and Legal Officer, IC/ES
- Bosco Chan, Cybersecurity Leader, previously Head of Enterprise Risk Management at Health Shared Service Ontario
- Miriam Gartland, Manager of Corporate Services, Somerset West CHC
- Krita Sawh, Director, HR and Talent Management, Carea CHC
- Marc Goldbloom, General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer, SickKids Foundation
- Rodney Burns, Chief Information Officer, Alliance for Healthier Communities
- Marc Gordon, Information Management Strategy Program Lead, Alliance for Healthier Communities
Agenda will follow soon.
Alliance Member Pricing:
Early Bird Rate (by December 31, 2020): $125.00
Regular Rate: $150.00
Non-Member Rate: $200.00
Please make sure you save the date(s) for this must-attend series of events. Hope to e-see you then!