You are here
Privacy Officers’ Annual Professional Learning Event
Privacy Officers' Annual Professional Learning Event: Being a Privacy Officer in Times of Uncertainty
Friday, September 27, 2019
Sala Caboto South, 40 Playfair Ave, North York, ON, M6B 2P9
The Alliance is pleased to announce our 4th annual Privacy Officers’ Professional Learning Event on September 27. We’ve prepared a great panel of speakers that will be joining us for a full day of knowledge exchange and networking.
- Manuela Di Re, Director of Legal Services and General Counsel at Information and Privacy Commissioner’s Office (IPC);
- Lisa Feldstein, principal legal counsel, specializing in consent, capacity, mental health, etc.
- Detective Brian Smith, FOCUS Situation Tables Coordinator, Toronto Police Service
- Rodney Burns, Chief Information Officer, Alliance for Healthier Communities;
- Simeon Kanev, Privacy Business Lead, Alliance for Healthier Communities.
Alliance Members: $250 +HST
Non-Members: $300 +HST
The Alliance has negotiated a preferred rate for the Holiday Inn Toronto-Yorkdale, 3450 Dufferin Street, Toronto.
Reserve your room
Online Booking Link: Privacy Officer Professional Learning Event
- Click on booking link – routed to Holiday Inn Page
- Enter dates, scroll down (group code is prepopulated), Click on “Check Availability”
- Click “book this room” on preferred room type
- Fill out information, click next to guarantee reservation with credit card.
- Click “confirm”, confirmation number will appear.
Book by Telephone: 1-866-568-0046
Make your reservation with agent requesting "Privacy Officer Professional Learning Event" group rate