You are here
Data Management Coordinator Professional Learning Event
Data Management Coordinator Professional Learning Event – Keeping the focus on data quality in an ever-changing new world
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Sala Caboto South, 40 Playfair Ave, North York, ON, M6B 2P9
The Alliance is pleased to announce our annual Data Management Coordinator Professional Learning Event on November 20. This event is for Data Management Coordinators and Data Managers in Community Health Centres (CHCs), Aboriginal Health Access Centres (AHACs), Community Family Health Teams (CFHTs), and Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinics.
This learning event will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Focus on the importance of quality data collection and use
- Understand the role of data in the Alliance research activities
- Gain insights into the Ontario Health Teams Digital Playbook
- Peek into the future of Learning Health Systems
We will be using an app to help you manage your day. Log in here
To view a video of how to install the app, click here
Alliance Members: $200 + HST early bird ($250 +HST after November 8)
Non-Members: $250 +HST early bird ($300 +HST after November 8)
Holiday Inn Yorkdale, 3450 Dufferin St, Toronto, ON M6A 2V1 is offering attendees a preferred rate.
How to make your reservation
Guests can make reservations via:
1) Online Booking Link: Alliance for Healthier Communities
- Click on booking link – routed to Holiday Inn Page
- Enter dates, scroll down (group code is prepopulated), Click on “Check Availability”
- Click “book this room” on preferred room type
- Fill out information, click next to guarantee reservation with credit card.
- Click “confirm”, confirmation number will appear.
2) Telephone: 1-866-568-0046
- Make reservation with agent requesting the Alliance for Healthier Communities group rate