Nutrition and obesity care in multidisciplinary primary care settings in Ontario, Canada: Short duration of visits and complex health problems perceived as barriers
- Nutrition was perceived to be an important topic when discussing weight.
- Primary care providers perceived their knowledge in nutrition to be suboptimal.
- Access to allied health professionals facilitated referrals.
- Electronic Medical Records facilitated obesity management and communication.
- Lack of time and increase in multimorbidities hindered preventive care.