Community Health and Wellbeing Week (CHWW) is an annual communications campaign coordinated by the Alliance for Healthier Communities. Every year during CHWW, members of the Alliance mount a wide range of communication activities and special events to bring attention to the issues that are important to them. The Week also provides an opportunity to highlight and celebrate the great work that Alliance members do to achieve the best possible health and wellbeing for everyone living in Ontario.
WHEN: October 4-10, 2021
THEME: Building Equitable Futures
- Black health strategy launches in September. Black health strategy fact sheet
- Digital Inclusion Week (*Oct. 4-8 in the U.S.) coincides with Community Health and Wellbeing Week (CHWW), we will want to use this opportunity to amplify our own messages.
- It is the first CHWW since the soft launch of the Community Health Equity Builders Program. We will encourage people to join and participate in the Week. Builders program details.
- “Bring Your MPP/MP/City Councillor to Work” Day
- Webinars/Panel discussions
- “COVID-19 Health Equity Builder” story cards
- Sharing our stories
SOCIAL MEDIA: Primary: #CHWW2021, #BuildingEquitableFutures, #HealthEquityBuilders Secondary: #HealthEquity #CommunityHealth #ONpoli #ONhealth
- Event in a box - English / French
- Social Media Banners (zip file)
- Posters (PDF)
- Zoom backgrounds (zip file)
- “COVID-19 Health Equity Builder” Questionnaire (English / French)
- “COVID-19 Health Equity Builder” Publisher Template (zip file)
- City Proclamation (English / French)
- MPP Invitation Template (English / French)